UPCOMING EVENTS & SESSIONS
28 September 2021
- Which elements to consider when moving to an hybrid work model?
- What are the legal perimeters of hybrid work and workplace in Belgium
- Can employees really refuse to return to the physical workplace?
- Which options for the employer when employees are refusing to return?
05 October 2021
- Assessing and monitoring critical skills and competencies
- Redefining the new skills required to perform in the future workplace
- The increasing power of context to conduct effective skills assessments
- How artificial intelligence is completely redefining skills, potential and performance
09 November 2021
- What, from an HR perspective, will make an organization agile and resilient in 2022?
- Simplification of work, agility, resilience: organizational, generational or technology challenge?
- Preparing social resilience through a more engaging corporate culture and employment experience
- Envisioning the return on agility and resilience: how and what to measure, concretely?
- How to cope with unions to create the new agile and resilient workplace?
17 November 2021
- Building the critical building blocks and transition roadmap for the extended digital workplace
- Delivering the workplace as a service – a new journey to exceptional employee experiences
- Hyperautomation of tasks by capitalizing on what humans and technology can best accomplish together
- Remote workers, employee wellness, productivity: how will CHROs really address the challenge?
24 November 2021
- AI, IoT, 5G, bid data… how the world 4.0 drastically reshapes employee productivity and performance
- Preparing for the new era of superachievers at the intersection of technology, engagement and rewards
- Can stricter productivity tracking really improve employee engagement and productivity rates?
- Re-aligning business performance KPIs with employee performance KPIs
08 December 2021
- Key recent lessons learned from remote work and hybrid workplaces
- Will the future workplace necessarily be fully cloud and AI enabled?
- Defining a clear HR technology adoption and integration roadmap
- Digital innovation vs workplace vision: a new critical balancing act
17 February 2022
- Belgium’s most prestigious awards for HR organizations and HR service providers
- Fully objective, transparent procedure
- Act as Belgium’s barometer of the evolving maturity of the HR sector
- Glamorous Awards ceremony highlighted by an outstanding show and extraordinary artists