UPCOMING EVENTS & SESSIONS
02 March 2023, Antwerp
HCM Leaders | The new economics of work and the workforce
- Rethinking the operating model to incorporate higher labor & business ops costs
- Re-evaluating the HR costs of ‘nice to have’ versus ‘real value generated’
- Repurposing HRIS, HR data and technology assets to optimize and deliver their full potential
- Is extended outsourcing a sustainable way of containing people-related costs?
- Headcounts reduction: real cost containment or wishful thinking?
09 March 2023, Brussels
CHRO Think-Tank | Towards the skills-based organization
- What is a skills-based organization and how it differs from traditional ones?
- Rethinking a new operating model for work and the workforce
- Balancing the task-based employees with the skills-based ones
- Building and sustain the right skills: more than a L&D journey!
- Skills-based organization: how to move from good intentions to the realization?
16 March 2023, Genval
Belgian HR Excellence Awards 2023
- Best HR Service & Solutions Providers
- Best Employer Organizations
- Best Inspiring HR Leaders
24 April 2023, Mechelen
HCM Leaders | The new perimeters of comp&ben and rewards: paying for good for all
- Understanding new benefits and rewards models as the fuel of employee engagement
- What to do to beyond salary increases and indexation?
- What is the comp&ben grey zone in 2023 and how to best exploit it?
- Linking pay to productivity, DEI or ESG: near future or wishful thinking?
- Is there a real future for cafetaria plans? What are the alternatives?
31 May 2023, Genval
HR Leadership Summit | People & workplace strategies in a new societal reality
- HRM challenges and opportunities of the new geo-political, economical and societal environment
- Redesigning work and the workplace to foster new employee experiences beyond the conventional spheres
- How to create the necessary mindset to support the company’s ESG and DEI objectives
- Accelerating the technology-human collaboration from a people, technology and operational perspective
- Among other themes covered…
20 June 2023, Brussels
CHRO Think Tank | The people imperative to sustainability
- Defining a clear people-related sustainability strategy and value creation
- Embedding ESG purpose and accountability in work
- Enabling a sustainable and equitable workplace: more than just a cultural matter
- Driving sustainability change: preparing for metrics and reporting
- Leveraging data and technology to elevate HR-driven metrics and sustainability outcomes.
04 October 2023, Brussels
CHRO Think Tank | Smart work (hyper)automation strategies
- Understanding the rationale to hyper-automate low-value tasks
- Differentiating automation and intelligent automatization of tasks
- AI, robotics, cloud…: which technology for which automation and which objective?
- Assessing your organization’s automation and change readiness
- Beware of the jobs killer syndrome: how to keep ethical and social dimensions in automation?
November 2023, Ghent
HCM Leaders | Red, blue, green, yellow: the 4 worlds of work by 2030
- The Red World is where organizations are racing to differentiate through intense innovation and personalization.
- Blue world is where ‘bigger is better’ model moves to social responsibility as a people and business imperative.
- Green World is where a strong social conscience and environmental responsibility go beyond the financial
- Yellow World is where humans come first with meaning and relevance in what they do
07 December 2023, Brussels
CHRO Think Tank | Meaning + purpose: the HRM mantra for 2024 and beyond
- Why meaning and purpose will matter so much in 2024?
- How to map collective and individual purpose
- How to create a meaningful, purpose-driven workplace and culture?
- Are meaningful and purposeful jobs the ultimate driver of employee engagement?
- Amplifying purpose to personalized employee experience