UPCOMING EVENTS & SESSIONS
20 November 2023, Brussels
- What do HR and sustainability really mean to one another in 2023 and beyond?
- Embedding sustainability meaning, purpose and accountability in/at work
- Enabling a sustainable and equitable workplace: much more than just a cultural matter
- Driving sustainability change: setting clear plans, objectives and metrics
- Sustainability initiatives beyond the buzz and that really matter for people and the organization
23 January 2024, Antwerp
- Rethinking transformative people strategies in a complex economic and competitive landscape
- Accelerating the digital HR transition to drive effective transformational change
- Re/Upskilling talents: what works, what doesn’t?
- Innovative Comp&Ben&Rewards aligned with new people challenges and expectations
- Meeting the ESG and DEI imperatives as true talent attractiveness and retention differentiator
05 February 2024, Brussels
- Understanding the real transformative power of AI in HR
- Elevating work, workforce and workplace experience through AI
- Assessing the real benefits, limitations and risks of GenAI
- Augmenting HR processes and practices with AI: where to start?
- Setting up an ethical framework for AI: an urgent role for HR
March 2024, Brussels
- Why meaning and purpose will matter so much in 2024?
- How to map collective and individual purpose
- How to create a meaningful, purpose-driven workplace and culture?
- Are meaningful and purposeful jobs the ultimate driver of employee engagement?
- Amplifying purpose to personalized employee experience
14 March 2024, Genval